Practical to manage, highly efficient with a top loading function and requiring little supervision the Volkan 750 is a large capacity incinerator capable of the quick and safe disposal of a range of animal carcasses and has become the established incinerator of choice for pig farms with the main chamber able to take an average sow.
Ideally suited for:
- Large Pig and Poultry operations
- Farm Shop and Butchery
- Abattoir Waste
Integral to each model in the Volkan Range is the unique Waste Spectrum monolithic casting system:
- Ensures maximum strength and reliability in comparison to bricked linings
- Materials expand and contract at the same rate as opposed to bricks and mortar
- Prevents animal fats penetrating the lining which prolongs the life of the incinerator
- Insulating board is used to reduce heat loss
- Maintains an even working temperature for the refractory
- Our Stainless Anchor System maintains the integrity of the lining
- Easy to operate – Full training provided
- Top loading design provides easy access via a counterbalance lid
- Temperature controlled pulse fired burners for optimal efficiency
- Two pulse fired burners located in main chamber for optimum efficiency
- Low thermal mass linings for minimal heat loss
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and rapid ignition pulse fired burners for low running costs
- Burns up to 50kgs an hour
- Can be loaded whilst in operation, maximising the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic lining
- Electrical Supply – works on a single phase 16 Amp 230-volt supply, fitted with a 3 pin round Euro plug
- A stainless steel, single skin exhaust stack is supplied as standard
Standard optional Extras
- Ash door
- Additional chimney sections
- USB Data Logger
Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas and Bio Gas
With its low capacity status, the Volkan 750 requires no planning permission for farm or light industrial usage.
With more than two decades of design, engineering and manufacturing at Waste Spectrum our technical and sales teams have a reputation for working hard to support each and every customer. From choosing the right model through to assisting with technical advice and ongoing day to day engineering support, we are proud to share our expertise.
Our knowledge and experience of a wide range of industries enables us to work closely at every stage of the planning and installation process.
For more information please call 01905 362100 to speak with one of our specialist teams.
All Waste Spectrum incinerators come with a * 2 year warranty as standard.
* 2 years or 2080 hours