Suited for larger pig operations such as finishing farms, the Volkan 600 enables you to load up to 300kg/662 Ibs of animal waste in a single load. It is also recognised for being able to deal with animal-by-products generated across the agricultural sector. The Volkan 600 is the ideal incineration solution for those looking for a quick, effective and biosecure animal-by-product incineration solution.
Ideally suited for:
- Sheep – Lambs or Ewes
- Pig Operations / Finishing Farms – Small Pigs to Sows
- Game Farms
- Farm shops
Integral to each model in the Volkan Range is the unique Waste Spectrum monolithic casting system:
- Ensures maximum strength and reliability in comparison to bricked linings
- Materials expand and contract at the same rate as opposed to bricks and mortar
- Prevents animal fats penetrating the lining which prolongs the life of the incinerator
- Insulating board is used to reduce heat loss
- Maintains an even working temperature for the refractory
- Our Stainless Anchor System maintains the integrity of the lining
- Low thermal mass monolithic lining
- Top loading counterbalance lid, provides full access to the large main chamber
- Two temperature controlled burners for optimal efficiency
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and rapid ignition pulse fired burners for low running costs
- Burns up to 50kgs/111 Ibs an hour
- Load capacity of 300kg/662 Ibs
- Can be loaded whilst in operation, maximising throughput whilst utilising the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic lining
- Ash Door
- Ash Rake
- Hearth Bars
- Stack Extension
- USB Data Logger
- Heat Exchanger
Diesel, LPG and Natural Gas
With more than two decades of design, engineering and manufacturing at Waste Spectrum our technical and sales teams have a reputation for working hard to support each and every customer. From choosing the right model through to assisting with technical advice and ongoing day to day engineering support, we are proud to share our expertise.
Our knowledge and experience of a wide range of industries enables us to work closely at every stage of the planning and installation process.
For more information please call 01905 362100 to speak with one of our specialist teams.
All Waste Spectrum incinerators come with a * 2 year warranty as standard.
* 2 years or 2080 hours