Designed and manufactured for the bio-secure disposal of extra-large animal carcasses and abattoir waste, the Volkan 2000 is a highly reliable and versatile machine. This front loading, high capacity machine is the ideal product for the disposal of waste from large pig producers, sheep and cattle farms and abattoirs.
Ideally suited for:
- Equine cremation
- Large cattle carcasses
- Large scale Pig producers
Integral to each model in the Volkan Range is the unique Waste Spectrum monolithic casting system:
- Ensures maximum strength and reliability in comparison to bricked linings
- Materials expand and contract at the same rate as opposed to bricks and mortar
- Prevents animal fats penetrating the lining which prolongs the life of the incinerator
- Insulating board is used to reduce heat loss
- Maintains an even working temperature for the refractory
- Our Stainless Anchor System maintains the integrity of the lining
- Easy to operate – Full training provided
- Front loading design with sliding door providing clear access for ease of manual or mechanical loading
- Switch between using two and four pulse fired burner in main chamber allowing for flexibility on waste stream and load size
- Large incineration chamber allows for up to 1100kg to be loaded at a time
- Can be both 50kg per hour burn rate or above depending on local regulation
- Low thermal mass linings for minimal heat loss
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and rapid ignition pulse fired burners for low running costs
- Can be loaded whilst in operation, maximising the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic lining
- Electrical Supply – works on a single phase 16 Amp 230-volt supply, fitted with a 3 pin round Euro plug
- A stainless steel, single skin exhaust stack is supplied as standard
Standard optional Extras
- Roller trolley for easy loading
- Winch and pulley system
- Metal grate
- Additional chimney sections
- USB Data Logger
Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas and Bio Gas
With its low capacity status, the Volkan 2000 requires no planning permission for farm or light industrial usage. A high capacity version is available which may require planning consent depending on your local authority.
With more than two decades of design, engineering and manufacturing at Waste Spectrum our technical and sales teams have a reputation for working hard to support each and every customer. From choosing the right model through to assisting with technical advice and ongoing day to day engineering support, we are proud to share our expertise.
Our knowledge and experience of a wide range of industries enables us to work closely at every stage of the planning and installation process.
For more information please call 01905 362100 to speak with one of our specialist teams.
All Waste Spectrum incinerators come with a * 2 year warranty as standard.
* 2 years or 2080 hours