With its unique sliding split-lid and inward sloping floor, this top loading extra-large capacity incinerator is ideal for managing the disposal of large animal carcasses and abattoir waste.
It’s capability to have a burn rate of both a 50 kg per hour and higher, The Volkan 1750 ensures an efficient and bio-secure disposal of large quantities of waste within short periods of time.
Ideally suited for:
- Pig operations
- Poultry Slaughterhouses
- Large cattle carcasses
- Equine cremation
Integral to each model in the Volkan Range is the unique Waste Spectrum monolithic casting system:
- Ensures maximum strength and reliability in comparison to bricked linings
- Materials expand and contract at the same rate as opposed to bricks and mortar
- Prevents animal fats penetrating the lining which prolongs the life of the incinerator
- Insulating board is used to reduce heat loss
- Maintains an even working temperature for the refractory
- Our Stainless Anchor System maintains the integrity of the lining
- Easy to operate – Full training provided
- Top loading design provides full access to incineration chamber for ease of loading
- Can be loaded by mechanical or manual methods
- Two temperature controlled pulse fired burners located in the main chamber for optimal efficiency
- Unique sloping incineration chamber floor ideal for burning off liquids associated with slaughterhouse waste
- Large incineration chamber allows for up to 1000kg to be loaded at a time
- Can be both 50kg per hour burn rate or above depending on local regulation
- Two integral ash doors as standard for ease of ash removal
- Low thermal mass linings for minimal heat loss
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and rapid ignition pulse fired burners for low running costs
- Can be loaded whilst in operation, maximising the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic lining
- Electrical Supply – works on a single phase 16 Amp 230-volt supply, fitted with a 3 pin round Euro plug
- A stainless steel, single skin exhaust stack is supplied as standard
Standard optional Extras
- Ash rake
- Additional chimney sections
- USB Data Logger
Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas and Bio Gas
With its low capacity status, the Volkan 1750 requires no planning permission for farm or light industrial usage. A high capacity version is available which may require planning consent depending on your local authority.
With more than two decades of design, engineering and manufacturing at Waste Spectrum our technical and sales teams have a reputation for working hard to support each and every customer. From choosing the right model through to assisting with technical advice and ongoing day to day engineering support, we are proud to share our expertise.
Our knowledge and experience of a wide range of industries enables us to work closely at every stage of the planning and installation process.
For more information please call 01905 362100 to speak with one of our specialist teams.
All Waste Spectrum incinerators come with a * 2 year warranty as standard.
* 2 years or 2080 hours