An extra large capacity incinerator, with a low loading bed and arched lid, ensures the Volkan 1600 is the ideal solution for managing the disposal of large animal carcasses and animal waste. Additionally, its large size and large loading bed has seen the Volkan 1600 rise in popularity amongst those within the Equine Cremation industry.
Ideally suited for:
- Equine cremation
- Beef herds
- Dairy units
- Pig operations
Integral to each model in the Volkan Range is the unique Waste Spectrum monolithic casting system:
- Ensures maximum strength and reliability in comparison to bricked linings
- Materials expand and contract at the same rate as opposed to bricks and mortar
- Prevents animal fats penetrating the lining which prolongs the life of the incinerator
- Insulating board is used to reduce heat loss
- Maintains an even working temperature for the refractory
- Our Stainless Anchor System maintains the integrity of the lining
- Easy to operate – Full training provided
- Unique, low level loading with sliding lid
- When open, offers full incineration chamber access allowing for ease of loading and ash removal
- Can be loaded by mechanical or manual methods
- Temperature controlled pulse fired burners for optimal efficiency
- Low thermal mass linings for minimal heat loss
- PLC timer controls with automatic burner shut off function and rapid ignition pulse fired burners for low running costs
- Burns up to 50kgs an hour
- Can be loaded whilst in operation, maximising the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic lining
- Electrical Supply – works on a single phase 16 Amp 230-volt supply, fitted with a 3 pin round Euro plug
- A stainless steel, single skin exhaust stack is supplied as standard
- Static or mobile flip-lid option available
Standard optional Extras
- Roller trolley for easy loading
- Additional chimney sections
- USB Data Logger
Diesel*, Kerosene*, LPG, Natural Gas and Bio Gas (*mobile only)
With its low capacity status, the Volkan 1600 requires no planning permission for farm or light industrial usage.
With more than two decades of design, engineering and manufacturing at Waste Spectrum our technical and sales teams have a reputation for working hard to support each and every customer. From choosing the right model through to assisting with technical advice and ongoing day to day engineering support, we are proud to share our expertise.
Our knowledge and experience of a wide range of industries enables us to work closely at every stage of the planning and installation process.
For more information please call 01905 362100 to speak with one of our specialist teams.
All Waste Spectrum incinerators come with a * 2 year warranty as standard.
* 2 years or 2080 hours