The Hurikan 500 is available as a static or mobile unit and with a burn rate of up to 500kg per hour, providing an excellent solution for on farm use and where a rapid bio-secure disposal solution is required. This top loading incinerator is ideal for managing the disposal of animal carcasses and abattoir waste.
Ideally suited for:
- A wide range of animal carcasses
- Abattoir waste
Integral to each model in the Hurikan Range is the unique Waste Spectrum monolithic casting system:
- Ensures maximum strength and reliability in comparison to bricked linings
- Materials expand and contract at the same rate as opposed to bricks and mortar
- Prevents animal fats penetrating the lining which prolongs the life of the incinerator
- Insulating board is used to reduce heat loss
- Maintains an even working temperature for the refractory
- Our Stainless Anchor System maintains the integrity of the lining
- Easy operation, full training provided
- Mechanical or manual loading possible
- Top loading design with easily moveable slide Open/Close lid. Its simplicity offers effortless operation
- Optional fully automated and remote controlled top-loading door Open/Close/Clamp operation
- Market leading unique hearth bar technology allows for fast and complete incineration
- Pulse fired burners, above and below hearth maximises throughput. 4 burners in main chamber; 1 above hearth & 3 below hearth
- High Capacity up to 500kg / hr burn rate enables fast disposal of waste
- In the event of a disease outbreak the incinerator can be operational and waste loaded within 2 hours of arrival on site providing swift containment
- Ash doors, as standard, allows fast and efficient ash removal whilst in operation removing downtime
- Temperature controlled pulse fired burners for optimal efficiency
- Low thermal mass linings for minimal heat loss
- Fully programmable touch screen HMI control panel with automatic burner shut off function and rapid ignition pulse fired burners for low running costs
- Can be loaded whilst in operation maximising the inherent thermal efficiency of our monolithic lining
- A stainless steel, single skin exhaust stack is supplied as standard
- Available as a static or **mobile system
- Electrical Supply – Static unit works on a single phase 16 Amp 230 volt supply, fitted with a 3 pin round Euro plug. **Mobile unit powered by generator
Standard Optional Extras
- Ash rake
- Additional chimney sections
- USB Data Logger
* Mobile Optional Extras
- Fuel tank
- Safety Platform Ladder
Diesel*, Kerosene*, LPG, Natural Gas and Bio Gas (*mobile only)
Due to its high capacity status the Hurikan 500 may require planning permission depending on your local authority regulations.
With more than two decades of design, engineering and manufacturing at Waste Spectrum our technical and sales teams have a reputation for working hard to support each and every customer. From choosing the right model through to assisting with technical advice and ongoing day to day engineering support, we are proud to share our expertise.
Our knowledge and experience of a wide range of industries enables us to work closely at every stage of the planning and installation process.
For more information please call 01905 362100 to speak with one of our specialist teams.
All Waste Spectrum incinerators come with a * 2 year warranty as standard.
* 2 years or 2080 hours