A UK designed and manufactured product from the World's leading incinerator supplier. Our products are supplied through an understanding of your business need and are always fit for purpose.
The range of incinerators comply with EU legislation and are suitable for the disposal of animal carcasses, medical and municipal waste. Our incinerators:
- Offer bio-security with no need for carcass transfers
- Reduce the risk of cross-contamination from other sites
- Reduce the risk of vermin
- Offer efficiency and low-cost disposal of fallen-stock
- Comply with EU Animal By-Products Regulation (EC) No.1069/2009
- Have controlled environmental emissions
- Require low maintenance costs
- Are simple to use
- Typically burn at less than 50kg per hour and are classed as low capacity
meaning that they do not require planning permission for on-farm use
Ideal for the incineration of poultry, pigs, sheep, cattle, farm-shop, abattoir, game-keeping and medical waste, and also for pet cremation. The precisely designed incinerators are engineered, installed and serviced to meet your specific needs.